Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Seasons~

Happy seasons..What is that?They are summer,spring,autumn and winter.Actually it is a restaurant located in wangsa maju seksyen 4.Today,I get the chance to try there.Yeah!!


This restaurant has 4 seasons seats.And of course,I want to sit in the winter one.Too bad.Winter seats already being booked.So sad,but the spring is freaking cold as well.haha.


This is the spring seats~

We get to have lunch at 2pm,so it is quite hungry.See how many food we ordered..scary..

 
 


 

 

 

 

The food is so delicious.I like it very much.If got chance,want to bring my family here to taste it.I think my sister will love it.Haha.She is tam chiak as well..haha.This month really bankrup,must save up on the coming month.See the bill.oh no..

 
 
my mum and dad will kill me??haha T.T
So unsatisfy because cannot enter the winter seats.So i climb up there to have a look.But still cannot snap some pictures,just manage to snap autumn seats.Nice as well~


  












At last,I am satisfied to go back.Haha.Nice restaurant,so got chance go have a try,my friends~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment