Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec 2010 Trip *Family Genting Trip*

Just back from Genting last two days.Right after my final and my bro's spm,we planned to go Genting to relax~Quite a tiring trip not for me,but for my mummy and brother,because they were sick.So pity o.Haha.My family they came to KL stay overnight before depart to Genting.Genting just full of Christmas feel and decoration~

my lovely and cute family~

christmas in the air~

hoho~merry christmas~

christmas deco just so nice~

Quite satisfied for this trip although since 5 years old I've been there every year.I just love to travel with family anywhere and anytime~Now,I'm just get so excited for the next trip-Langkawi~may be in between I'll go for Penang or KL..I so love travel~but my purse already has a deep deep hole..haha..nvm la..happy is enough~
Merry Christmas everyone~and Happy Holidays~













No comments:

Post a Comment