Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Movie Review:The Fast and Furious 5

As the title mentioned,today I gonna blog about the movie-Fast and Furious 5. So far come to the mid of year, this is the movie which impressed me the most. Fast five debuted on this summer and coincide with my exam periods, but this did not stop my eagerness to watch it!So right after exam, I went to cinema with my Utar ji muis to see this long-awaited movie. There was once in Kampar, pig head showed me a movie called Tokyo Drift.That time I wasn't know it has few series and it is sport cars drift-related movie. After so long I only realized that it does have few series and the Fast Five is the latest one. After listening to so much rumors and compliments of it,yeah!I'm going to watch it~And YEAH,it does not disappoint me~

The wallpaper

Actually there are two bald guys which impressed me the most. They are the two main actors, Vin Diesel and The Rock which they casting as Dom Torreto and Luke Hobbs. Since last time,I feel bald guys look so weird and not so nice.HAHA.They two totally made me change my mind. May be with their bald look, they showed up their masculine!(making me dripped a lot saliva in cinema XD) Funny thing is these two bald guys was enemy at the beginning yet they finally in a line of battle after Hobb's guys killed.And not to forget, there is a handsome and hot guy yet masculine enough that leave a strong impression on female audiences~He is Paul Walker acts as O'conner.

Vin Diesel as Dom Toretto

Dwyne Johnson aka The Rock as Hobbs

Paul Walker as O'conner

Well,there are few hotties in the movie.Frankly,all are freaking hot~Those hotties are Elsa Pataky, Gal Gadot and Jordana Brewster~I think these three hotties made those guys nose bleed in cinema too!I prefer Elsa Pataky the most,because she look so sweet and gorgeous~She is a lady cop in the movie and at last she fell in love with Dom,such a perfect match!

Elsa as Elena~

Without the cop's uniform,the other side of her is so sweet and hot!

The last and romantic scene,perfect match..

There is another scene that Dom sneaked into Elena's house and said:"I thought nobody would understand me,but you do"~ouch!heartfelt moment!

Gal Gadot as Gisele

She was playing hot in a beach in one of the scene. She wore bikini on the beach and try to get the palmprint from Hernan Reyes(bad character in Fast Five).At last, she succeeded to make it (due to guy's natural personality because they become werewolf when saw hotties) by approaching Reyes and Reyes gave her an ass grab!LOL..funny one~

Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto

After talking about those gorgeous and charming actors and actress, not to forget the main characters of the movie-Sport Cars. As compare Fast Five to Tokyo Drift, Fast Five lack of something that gave us strong heartbeat as Tokyo Drift did. It lacks of something like drifting and racing of those sport cars,just a moment of that only.However this movie does have some awesome sport cars~

1965 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Fast Five Cars

1966 Ford GT40 Fast Five cars

Still remember one of the hilarious scene that Dom, O'conner and their crews went to police station to steal out the police cars~Nah~here is it~

2011 Dodge Charger Police Interceptor Fast Five Cars


2010 Lexus LFA Fast Five Fast Five Cars 4 (Han’s car)

Overally, if 10 marks is a full mark,I would like to rate a 8.5 out of 10 for Fast and Furious 5!Nice movie~Hope the 6th series will come soon~

p/s:quite outdated because haven't have a glance on Transformer 3 yet.hehe,but going to watch it on coming friday night.Transformer 3 I have been waited and excited for so long,I going to watch it comfortably don't feel like squeezing with crowds.Here I come Optimus Prime!stay tune for Transformer 3's review~


2 comments:

  1. ok me like cars sports
    is me alma Leticia since madero city Tamaulipas state
    mexico country

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah is funny the movie fast and fouri...
    by diesel y Walker and the girls
    but too by me is----funny movie,fantastic too.
    aun que no soy muy buena para hablarlo a cada momento pero no hace falta todos lo saben
    es genial rápido furioso colección movie.

    I have in house movie cablevisión channer- universal
    TNT- fx- the fine zone - the pay my brother!!!

    yes yes to he take.

    am alma s.

    ReplyDelete