Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday My Pig Head

Pig head,HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY.
This is a very meaningful birthday this year,as two of us grow up as adult already.Yet,I'm so sorry that I can't celebrate this meaningful day with you,even can't blow candles with you.I quite upset about it,I'm sorry pig head.
Pig Head!happy birthday~

Hope you like the three presents prepared by me.Later gonna deliver birthday song to you.This is the 3rd birthday we celebrated together.Hope there will be another 30 birthdays we will celebrate together.Love ya.Hope all your dreams come true,hope what you working hard for,can come in better return~Stay happy always~

p/s:there are thousand words to tell you,but not here,and do not dare to tell you face to face too.hope this love letter will send to your dream.sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment