Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Love Letter for My dearest Ming Er~

5th of September is what day??taddaaa~
Happy Sweet 21st Birthday Ming Er~It's your turn to step into the 21's club~Welcome welcome~
A girl at first with a thick specky, messy hair, nerd nerd face yet very-not-suit-her-face naughty attitude is now turn to sexy, gorgeous, slim but still-very-not-suit-her-face naughty personality.This is the girl I talking about:

my 3rd ah mui~khai ming!
how gorgeous she is~phewitt~~

I'm so happy because I attended your birthday party and celebrated this special day with you~After be apart so long,at last I get to meet you.Really miss every moment that we been together,although everytime is short gathering,but I'm very satisfied already.
Happy birthday,ming er~

Birthday girl~

cupcake for you!

Our friendship come to 9 years already,to be exact I already knew you since standard 3,which means we already buddies for 13 years looo...sounds so old friends~LOL..I only had one year of uni life with you and shirleen,later on shirleen and you went to sg long,pei ying and poh cheng went to uum,only left me alone in setapak.kind of lonely without you girls.really miss the moment we had in kampar,whenever me,you and shirleen were down,we were always there for each other..T.T..sometimes I want to find someone to cry on,really hesitate to run to sg long to find you girls.Now all of us have our own uni life and uni friends,I'm glad to see you and shirleen enjoy your uni life too~No matter how,life still go on,as long as we still remember each other,right?hehe..pillow talk is a must activity for we all,because we enjoy the most when pillow talk!laugh non-stop,snap non-stop and talk erhem erhem non-stop!!waakakka..now still left ah ying not yet step into 21,so we wait patiently and we must have a celebration and gathering again ya! 

you see~last time de we two~LOL

Once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
wish you all the best and sweet sweet with crrraaavvveennn o~!

p/s:sorry ar ming er,yesterday fell asleep o,late one day post this to you.pai seh ya~

2 comments:

  1. LOL... uhhuhhh why did u touched my heart?? HAHAH... yea we had been very long friend together..seems so long ad but the time we pass together reali fast lorrr...

    yes yesss..pillow talk is a MUST DO activity...becz we dun hv time to chat and always ask for each other eh life thingy..so pillow talk is a must !!! den we can share alot of things.. ALOT of things~~~ HAHAHAHA

    thanks my babeee I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUAHH MUAHHHH !!

    and p/s: last time de we two reali look so childish especially my face lo...we both are so CUTEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we looked so cute last time~but i still look very cute la..can i change to sexy?pls change me~LOL

    aiya,we always have ALOT THINGS to share geh..share dao very details tim~wakakaka..

    eh~ming er,i touched ur heart right?pls keep ur tears and show me next time ya!wakakkaa~

    ReplyDelete