Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Make a wish

Happy birthday to me.Clock strike 12,5th of July is my birthday and I'm officially 2+2 right now.Feeling very sweet right now,want to thanks for the surprises prepared by my loved one and my friends.Although very happy,but not to forget to pay my greatest appreciation and thanks to my beloved mum for giving birth of me on this very special day.Thanks for the wishes from people at different places different countries.Love ya all~

*Make a wish here for me for my family for my loved one for my friends and for the world*


p/s: not every child like us will have the moment of blowing candles and making a wish.while we celebrating,there are still many people around the world still suffering and having a difficult life.So I do appreciate every chance for blowing candles and making a wish.A wish of mine-peaceful world please.

2 comments: