Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy 21st Sweet Birthday My Dearest Shirleen~

Happy 21st Sweet Birthday,Miss Shirleen~


This is a post specially dedicated to you~hope you will find out this small surprise at my blog soon.Very sad that I can't celebrate your big day with you.I do hope we can meet up during sembreak and have a second round celebration!21 years old loo~dai gor lui lo~get your gold key d ma?hehe..I want to wish you everything will be smooth and fine in the future,stay young and pretty,stay sweet with ur dar~hahaha..Really miss the moment when we were classmates in taiping, we were roomates in kampar..miss those ups and downs that we gone through~and really wish i can spend this moment with you~singing birthday song to u!i sing back to you when I celebrate with you in taiping ya!Now,I dedicated a birthday song you,Shirleen dar~Love u!

hehe~cute right?

Hope you find out this small little wishes at my bloggie soon~Happy birthday once again!


3 comments:

  1. 2nd round celebration in taiping dun forget call me out together ya!! miss hanging out with you guys!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok~~cheah,i miss u too!i wan hug u!!hahah..that zhar bo nt yt see dao my blog leh..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..ambil kesempatan tumpang your post to greet my little sis 'hapPY 21st biRthdaY'!! =D

    ReplyDelete