Saturday, April 30, 2011

Miracle

Miracle will it really happens in our life?
I wish it would.
And may be it just a term that people used to use it to comfort themselves
Somehow,I do hope for miracle to happen when everytime I am down
Miracle,miracle,miracle,please listen to my heart
I really wish that you will appear once again in my life

While waiting miracle to come,a warm comfort always come from my mummy first
Everytime exam,before I enter exam hall,a call from her made me confident
After come out from exam hall,she give another call which warm my heart so much.
Thanks mummy.Thanks daddy too who care me so much yet duno how to express to me..hehe
I'm excited to wait you all come fetch me back taiping,so sweet of you two!
I wana bring you all go play around,hunting for good food~wee~

Gambateh for the next 3 final subjects.Everyone try your very best.When you feel like want to give up,please think of what keeps you hold this that long..^^

2 comments:

  1. hm...got people fetch..so jealous!!(^_~)
    anyway, gambateh in exam!!hope to see you soon in our small small hometown!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..my parents too sweet d lo..make me pampered d..yaya!we gonna meet in that small small lovely town where we used to play together~argh..faster end this final..it made me sad and tired..thx o bao bao~~

    ReplyDelete