Saturday, March 10, 2012

Remarkable month-March@Croisiere De Milan(Part 1)

March 2012 is a very hectic yet noteworthy month for this year.After busy with a handful events,at last I should happily to say that it came to an end.Felt so empty after settle down.Flipped through the pictures and had an emotional stirring."Life is like a play and everything is uncertain".When the curtain falls of my last event-FEStival,I knew that my SRC journey going to end soon and I will be back to my normal student's life.

No matter how,life still goes on.Although distaste this kind of feeling,but I still have to accept it.Despite the emotion part,I should say that I really proud to be SRC and have a team of great SRC friends.As my SRC chairman told me:"You all are the best team I have ever work with in my Utar life".

Today,I gonna share that last two successfully held events which are Croisiere De Milan Utar Ball 2012 and Tiki Hawaii FEStival 2012.SRC Setapak campus was not the host for the former one,and there are numerous issues arise during the events.But then I wana give a big round applause to our team as we did our part well and being so cooperative.I think all of us enjoyed the night too.

This year Utar ball should be a grand one,because it's 10th anniversary for Utar. The theme for Utar ball 2012 is Croisiere De Milan. "Croisierce De Milan" means is Cruise in Milan, and that's our theme for this year-Cruise theme~

Bits and pieces of the night of Croisiere De Milan:

SRC chairman,Aaron and five of us~♥

Mr.Potato and I~♥

We won't miss out any chance to take pic~♥

@ our dinner table~ ♥ 

Then took picture with that four gorgeous ladies one by one~As usual,they are always pretty as a shining star~

♥ Jo~                                                                       

♥ Mee~

♥ Cess~

♥ Cy~

♥ with my bro's gang-cheu chyong & jerard boo~ ♥

♥ Pianist of the night-Yee Shiuan, he performed very WELL!I just so enjoy his performance everytime~♥


Here come my buddy!I met her in this ball night,how lucky~Luckily she saw me and came to take a pic with me!hehe~

Next,took pictures with my coursemates~!

♥ the gorgeous one-Nina

♥ Wei Xiong~

♥ The stylish one-Bobo
(eyes look swollen due to tiredness >.<)
♥ with CL coursemates~

♥ met with my foundation and AS friends~

Last but not least,

♥ Had a picture of myself~haha =P



p/s:Behind every events there are sweets and sours.Learned a lot after every single event either big one or small.If fail in this time,you have to learn it and get up at where you fell.If you success this time,keep it up and make it a more success one in future =)






No comments:

Post a Comment