Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Remarkable month-March@Tiki Hawaii FEStival 2012(Part 2)

Ello,finally I'm back after suffocating with a pile of tasks awaiting me to complete.This is the post I'm gonna share with you another interesting event that I've been through.I was the Public Relation manager in this event and the experiences gained from this position was really remarkable!hehe.Thanks chairman for assigning this post to me,I managed to have close distance with some "special guests"~~

What is so special about this event?FEStival is an annual event in our Faculty of Engineering & Science in which FES is the short form of our faculty. This year is Utar 10th Anniversary, so of course this event will be another grand one. After some brainstorm sessions,we decided the theme for this year FEStival which is Tiki Hawaii FEStival 2012~sounds interesting right?

With cooperation and hard work from committees,we managed to bring out few surprises for the students~For usual, previous FEStival was just an event where clubs and societies set up their booth for food and drinks selling and there will be students' performance too.However for this year,we gonna make this event a special one to attract more crowds!and I think we succeed.

Let's see the highlights of the event:

Tiki Hawaii theme must have a tiki mask of course!
credits to *decoration department*

the stage

Cheerleading!the nice one~

myFM cruisers!

Our special guests for the peak of the event are:

...........................
..................
........
....
..
.


Daniel Lee!!

Suki Low!!!




Since I was the PR manager,I was very lucky to snap a closer picture with our special guests!they looked awesome and thumbs up for their performance~

After the event comes to end, committees only start to settle down and keep the mess of the venue.Of course,we will not miss the chance to take a pic!haha.at last we had a group picture with the oily faces look.haha!



After this event came to end, we received a lot of compliments from students. Really happy to hear that and hard work really pays off. So far,this was the biggest and special event in FES, of course the successful one. I think this event will be my last event for SRC and we gonna to pass down our position to new batch candidates.Kinda heavy-hearted but it's time to let go and focus on my final year studies.Being so active in different events really made me grew and had a wider view.In my philosophy,every event is a great chance for me to learn how to lead and how to cooperate with one another.Perhaps I felt the process of learning will be credits for me in future and trained me to be a better man~

p/s: I know it's kinda too late to blog about this event.This is because this semester is really a tough one.Just had my final exams and pray hard I will be blessed to pass this semester. I have a lot more stories about this semester to tell here.My semester break just started and I wished I will back again to share my happiness here soon~


No comments:

Post a Comment