Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A love letter for you~

Farewell,why should I meet you almost every 5 years once.
Yesterday night,was a farewell for me and my beloved brothers.
I can't accept that they are leaving me so soon.
I have missed out a lot of precious moment with them due to this tough semester.
Three days of Lang Tengah trip made me more reluctant to say goodbye to them.
Tear drops on the first night but I told myself must be tough.
Must spend these three days happily with them
Last night, all of us break out.
We hugged each other and cried out.
This is the first time I saw you guys like this.
I know all of us really treasure this friendship.
No one willing to leave first, no one willing to say goodbye first.
Me,as well.
It's tough to say goodbye to the person who always stand by my side whenever I need their console
It's tough to be apart with the person who cheers my day whenever we met
It's tough to farewell with the person who take care you like their baby sister
I'm blessed because I met these people in my university life.
I'm lucky to have such brothers who love me and protect me always
One of my brothers said:"If you treat me as your kor kor,please hold your tears"
I tried my best to hold my tears,but sorry I can't hold my sadness.
I know all of you want me to attend your graduation ceremony
but I afraid I'm not tough enough to say goodbye for the second time
Ya,all of us have friends
but not all of them are true friends
The period of we knowing each other not very long
but the care and the love you guys gave to me is a strongest proof to me-You're my best friends
Thanks for being a loyal listener for me all the time
Thanks for sharing the ups and downs with me
Friends are part of my life, but true friends will be part of my entire life
Just wish that in future,no matter what happen
May be there are distances between us
We are always there to support each other.
My shoulder is always here whenever you feel down
My ears are always here to listen to your happiness too
All the best in future undertakings.
I love you all. ♥


But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment