Friday, September 7, 2012

Please have faith to yourself

A heartbroken news came to me last few days that my favourite lecturer who teach me plant design I is leaving soon.He will be transferred to Kampar Campus starting from next month.This news shocked most of chemical engineer students and we're going to appeal for postponement of his transfer.Quite sad when heard of this news,because he is a very dedicated lecturer who sacrificed a lot for us.He also has some upcoming plans for us in plant design II.Yet,he is my supervisor for final year project too.Really wish to show him and demonstrate in front of him if we successfully build up the FYP module.

Well,this is part of life,life always doesn't goes as smooth as we want.But,I have faith on us,I have faith on him.We can make through this obstacle together.

Just get to know that I'm one of the frontline topics among coursemates recently due to some issues.Thanks for most of you who are having faith on me and thought that I'm the innocent party.I know most of you are curious and concern about what had happened.Thanks for the concern,I appreciated that.Btw,I still wish to keep silent and no story will be told.

Sometimes,when there are some issues pop out,we get used to blame who is the wrong one and side on who is the right one.We are adult now,we should solve it in adult sort of ways.Well,I believed there are always some significant factors that cause things to happen.I do not dare to voice out loudly that I'm the right one,because no one is perfect in this world!*I could be the very evil one and disappoint you guys!hehehe*

Human out there,what you should do when you're facing such situations?In my perception,I will treat it with a "normal heart",because you will feel happier~!Try to do something to make your life more meaningful yet colourful instead of stuck yourself in a small matter~

p/s:this post is also specially dedicated to a friend who just left m'sia and went to singapore for work.a warm remind here,dear buddy,really hope that you should have faith on yourself,you will get a better life over there and forget the past~wish you stay happily always ya!

and thanks for those who always having faith on me,I'm quite touched when I heard from a friend of mine telling me who who who and who saying that I'm very nice,actually you guys gave me the courage to believe in myself. T.T




No comments:

Post a Comment