Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bye Year 4 Sem 1~

Time flies,bye Year 4 Semester 1.My year 4 semester 1 is officially ended yesterday after the result is released.Well,I'm satisfied with my result but at the same time disappointed for one of the subjects.sobs.Whatever~Glad that I'm walking through this far,because there is one long semester left and if it's smooth I will be graduating on next year May.I'm excited that going to graduate soon yet kinda not willing to leave my uni life.Many things,people and memories that I do not wish to kiss-goodbye.But then the moment still will come in some other days...

I think y4s1 is the moment I enjoyed the most in my uni life.There is no free time for us to slack.Worked hard and played hard at the same time.Although this is a very tough and busy semester, but I heart this type of life the most.May be I'm a work freak who prefer busy than relax!haha!

Well now is time for me to relax, I'm having 3 months holiday now! Happy/Boring? I will not let myself getting boring,almost everyday I will brainstorm some ideas how to spend my free time.If at taiping,I will be busy going out all the time and no need think what I going to do next.how nice~Teehee~Instead to slack at home,I think I should have go try something that I should do in my uni life.

Well,back to reality..Actually I think I can't fully enjoy my holiday at taiping because I'm still bonded to some stuffs that I need to settle in KL like fyp,competition and etc.People out there please date me in this three months time!I wana fully "utilize" my holiday instead of with those academic stuffs~

Glanced through my facebook recently and found out that now is the graduation season~Congratulations to all!Looking forward to the last two weeks of October,because I'm going to attend my besties' and bros' graduation ceremony,thanks for the invitation~I will be there!and another week is my cousin's wedding~I can feel the happiness now,"tumpang" happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment