Friday, October 16, 2009

Gain and Lost...

Gain
How much we paid off
How much we will be gained

Lost
How much we not appreciate
How much we will be lost

First year degree first sem was ended.I get my results past two days.I think this is the results not as good as last time I did in foundation.The day when I get to know my results I was so down,yet my parent gave me so much support.Thank you so much.This made me more disappointed because I have disappoint them.They said my results was not bad because I had chicken pox when I'm having my final.However,this is not an excuse.No matter how,no crying for me this time.I told myself not to cry for this small matter,yet take this as a good lesson to learn what I have lost for this time.

Thanks to you.I always remind myself what you have told me before.

No one never falls down.When you fall down,get up at where you fell.

I felt better soon with all their supports.Next sem,I'm going to work harder yet enjoy my life.

What I have lost,I'm going to regain.
What I have gained,I'm going to appreciate.



No comments:

Post a Comment