Monday, October 19, 2009

A happy dinner at FRIDAYS

Today,I went to school early in the morning.Thought want to change my timetable,who knows my timetable being changed again,not bad,it is the time I want.Then waiting Lin Huey to settle her timetable.After that,we proceeded to our class,unfortunately class canceled.So frustrated.Lin Huey and I decided to go KLCC to find job.Quite excited about that,but I seem scare because mostly Lin Huey asked about the vancancies.The first place we targeted is KinoKuniya.We just send in our resume,but have to wait the call from their HR.Lin Huey really hope to work in that bookstore.haha.At last,we have our walk-in interview shop by shop.Those we really hope can get the offer are Sony(really want it),La Sensa,PDI,vinci.Haha.Now what we can do is just wait for the call.



After come back from KLCC,really tired.My leg started to pain because of the new shoes I wore.Have a nap when I reach home,but I was awakened by a call.It was a call from Chee Aun.He was missing in the middle of Titiwangsa.So pity him.He is brave enough to go find the TM point in titiwangsa.Help him to search map in google.At last,end up with help from Hour Pein.He fetched us go.At last settle.Chee Aun felt bad and wanna treat us at FRIDAYS~

wow!FRIDAYS~a nice restaurant,is some sort like Mexican restaurant.From the restaurant design to the food served,I rated it 8/10!hehe.We have our delicious meal there and chit-chatted for few hours.The first day of my second sem,I already enjoy too much.Hahaha.

 FRIDAYS restaurant ~~


 
 
 




FRIDAYS food and drinks


 
 
 
 

we at FRIDAYS





No comments:

Post a Comment