Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lantern Festival

Lantern festival just past.This year so lucky can celebrate at Taiping.Two days before Lantern Festival,I met up with all my buddies.At first the venue should be at Lake Garden.Well,the venue was changed to Taiping Sentral,because it is more convenient to chit-chat over there.Haha.We still the same,once we meet up,we will talk non-stop.It is quite fun to have them around me.We chosen a best spot to chit-chat,that is McD.Haha.Around 12 midnight,we felt hungry and change our venue again to Siang Malam.And of course,we snapped some pics.The place we snapped these pics was at KFC-toilet!hahaha..We went there to use the toilet,but there is a big big mirror,and we fully utilised the big mirror to snap pics there.Haha.

The five of us
pei ying,suzan,poh cheng,khai ming and shirleen

So long din go out till midnight lo.That night really a fun night.Before we back,we planned to stay overnight at shirleen's house this coming tuesday and go ipoh on wednesday.So excited neh..!!

On Lantern Festival that day,I went to Ipoh.My god mum was having a party for her house warming.I went there with my mum,aunts and unlces.That night I also stayed up till very late to chit-chat with my aunts and uncles.The next day my mum they all went back early in the morning after breakfast,but I still stayed at Ipoh.haha.Hour Pein brought me to gai gai.hehe.We went to play bowling too.Too bad.He played cheat.Lost by 6 marks.

curi snap..good pose o

So long din play bowling le..so fun..


my delicious lunch at parade~
This Latern festival really a great celebration for me this year.Hope for the coming year will be as great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment