Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beginning of A New Sem again..

It was too early for me to back to setapak, what to do I already back here 5 days early before the new sem start and now it;s already the 3rd day of my new sem.One word to describe-FREE.I'm too free and relaxing now.hehe.Luckily that 5 days early I were fulfilled with some activities which reducing my boredom.

Went for ice breaking to be facilitator on last Thursday.It has been long long time that I do not go for such activities and at last I get a chance to go and that refresh my memory when I was used to be a freshie in Utar,Kampar.Yet, that ice breaking seems that faci were more than freshie.haha.Nevermind~Because some of the faci did not know each other too~I did enjoy those interesting yet challenging games.Scary part of the games was we have to climb up a steep steep little hill near cafeteria,not only that,the lane was full of water,soap and detergent.It was so slippery which made me did something embarrass there.Fell here and there,at last I were injured and leave me a contusion near my ankle.so pain..This is how I spent my 1st day in setapak.To help my friend in this ice breaking,I get to know some new friends too~a good memory too~

I thought the next day after ice breaking going to be my day in jail.hehe.Unexpected things came by.Pig bringing me around to eat,to shop and to play.Nothing special but touched because he knew I'm bored at home.And he suggested a movie for us at night~woohoo~again my day is filled up with happiness which the pig brought to me.
This is the picture of the day~

My weekend was spent with pig,sis and housemates.Saturday we went to the place where every weekend we will be going in setapak-Jusco.Haha.Sunday we went to selangor~First time been there,but not going to play.We brought our housemates to PLKN site to visit his brother.That scene made me so miss my moment in PLKN,because I did cherished every moment there.

At last,the new sem is start.Monday we have class from 8am-6pm.In between,we blanked out for 3 hours,what we going to do with these 3 hours??at last,we so random and said wana go to foong foong restaurant for its well-known and delicious yong tao fu!hooray~


foong foong yong tao fu~

jojo+cy cy

mimi+pipi

sharkine+gg


See~how delicious they are..but I try to control not to eat so much,else I'm gonna to be fat fat fat pig.We totally order 57 pieces of yong tao fu if I not mistaken.Haha.Geng~yer..but not fair,I'm not in the picture..because I'm the photographer..>.<

This is how I spent my 1st day of new sem with my dearly friends~Love you all~Lighten up my day!

Next,tomorrow is holiday too!I'm going out with my taiping ji mui~my sai mui coming to kl~yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment