Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eco-friendly competition

Since last semester,5 of us,the committees for Eco-friendly competition have been busy for the preparation for the competition.And last two days,which is Friday is when the competition being held and it is successfully comes to an end.Well,we can't say we have made it a very successful one,but we did contribute effort and with the cooperation of participants,this competition met our expectation.

Publicity was done by jojo and I was her assistant.hehe.Poster designed is very eco-friendly and suit our theme so much~have a look!

So creative and attractive!Credits to jojo~

During recruitment,things doesn't goes as smooth as we thought,however at the end we get some support from our friends and coursemates,then we come out with 11 teams at last~On that day,I really can see participants put in so much effort to complete their design.And I'm so impressed with their creative thinking,if I were the participant,I might not do as well as them~Great JOB!


 These are the creative box design by all the participants~nice!

The winning team consists of 3 members who are my coursemates:nick,nicole and jun kheay~their ideas and creativity leaves a great impression for the jugde.Their box have many functions,such as can play chess,play futsal,photoframe,for storage and as a chair.Let's see the compartments~

Tadaa~I think most of us wish to have one~

Too bad the group photos are not with me.Next time upload it when I got it~

Of course,not to forget my pig.He participated in this competition too and he won 2nd runner up~Well done too!
Working hard with his design


Haha,I keep kacau him when he doing the box~
This is the box he design,can use as key hanger box+rubbish bin or table~

His box just very simple and unexpectedly he get 2nd runner up.That night he brought me to klcc to celebrate~haha..very funny.We found a newly opened restaurant,it is named Ki Ki Taiwan Cuisine~

Cute signboard and menu~ 

we ordered "菊花乌龙茶"..is unlike the normal tea we drink,without bitterness..

This is my dish,"番茄焖鱼饭"..very appetizing

This is pig's dish,but I forgot the name of the dish.It is much more nicer than mine,the fish is steamed with white wine.
pig

me
If got chance,go to that Taiwan cuisine restaurant to have a try~Have to stop here.This post is too long.Have an enjoyful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment