Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Indescribableness 

Yesterday after came back from aunt's house,then I straight away online to search for some info.Suddenly,I saw some of my friends posting "Results is released!" on facebook.Oh my god,why so sudden??I could hear my heart beating so hard and I'm trying to calm myself.Once the page is completely loaded,Ijust scroll as fast as I could..hahaha..

First thing came to mind was Did I see wrongly??


1 word to describe my last semester results-“unbelievable”..

No matter how, firstly wanna say thank you to God. Thanks for giving me such luck. Secondly, wanna thanks my mum, who always support me and phoned me every morning when I was having exam just to wish me good luck. Thirdly, of course is the pig, he scolded me in his way to encourage me yet give a warm hug when I’m tired.

Nothing to be proud of, because still have a long long way to go. At least, this result motivates me to move forward.  I think all of my friends did a great job for this sem, congrats them too~


No comments:

Post a Comment