Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another good food searching journey~

According to my blog title,this time I'm gonna talk about food again~since I have known gg and jojo,my life full of delicious food which made my purse getting thinner and my tummy become bigger~haha.Yesterday,suppose to be my lazy saturday,however I have to back to campus to decorate the board for my upcoming event.Luckily I'm not alone,jojo and mimi are so kind and come to lend me a hand.Feel grateful to them.After fetching them,we started our job immediately.It's just a simple decoration for the board,so we finished it in 1 hour.

While we were doing our job,we kept on complaining we're hungry.Ah mi suggested to take lunch at campus,but euuu..cafeteria's food..haha..Then here come our Nice Food Tour Guide-GG~he wanna bring us go Batu Caves to search for nice food.He went that restaurant before and he decided to bring us go try~woohoo~this is the second time gg bring us go taste nice food~Armed with a GPS and hungry stomach,we reached Pan Heong Restaurant.

Then me,jojo and mimi were craving for food desperately,because the time is almost strike two.We 3 went in the restaurant first while waiting gg get a place for parking.Then 3 of us started to thinking what to order.The food we listed out getting more and more.HAhaha.At last,we decided and here are the food we ordered!

wa dan hor~yummy!

pei dan sliced fish porridge~

fried fu zuk!

gg's favourite-indo fried mee~

our last add on after finished all the dish above~
Lam yu fried chicken!
If do have chance,go have a try~

Opening times: 8.00am to 3.30pm (They close on random days every month so call 1st before go)
Location: Pan Heong Restoran, No.2, Jalan Medan Batu Caves 2, Batu Caves, 68100 Selangor, Malaysia. (parallel SRJK Kheow Bin)
Tel: 03-6187 7430

After our yummy yummy lunch,gg suggested us to go for a climb at batu caves..*faint*~~Fortunately,he was just kidding~Then back to Pv10,mimi and I still don't want to go back home,so we stayed at jojo's house and wanna dinner together with them.In between,this is how we spent our time-movie,angry bird,nap and cococrunch..hahha!




Then around 8 something,we went for our dinner at Carrefour as they need to do some shopping there~Dinner at chicken rice shop~
me and mimi

he requested solo pic~haha..ss~

jojo & gg~

After dinner,girls and boy separated to do their own shopping.We proceed to Nagoya to buy some fabrics for festival decoration purpose~Snapped a picture there~

posing with the fabrics~

We played,eat and snapped till 10 something at night only willing back~happy saturday~




No comments:

Post a Comment