Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine

14/2/2011 is a very special day for couples.This is the 2nd year I celebrate this special day with Mr.Bf.Simple yet memorable.We celebrated this event for 3 days,which made us broke at last XD.Feel sweet when you bring me along to search my present for one whole day at midvalley.I think Mr.Bf feel in the same way when I brought him to search his present at Jusco.haha.

our present^^

this cd is as our valentine gift.A cd from our recent favourite group-eagle~

his present

my present

To flash back on last friday, I was so upset when he told me that he going outstation.Quite disappointed when get to know that,which means no valentine for me and him.It's quite embarrassed that I thought he just joking with me and going to give me surprise XD!!haha..Then he suggested that we go klcc have a dinner and a movie.Don't know why he so good suddenly and I think he was going to celebrate earlier with me.However,things came to a change.A good news from him that he no need to go outstation this week~hooray~

These are my pre-valentine dinner.Still like chilis very much.

Starter
my main course-grilled fish
his main course-grilled steak..the mashed potato is awesome!

Then here it begins with our valentine present searching journey.After buying his sweater,he was so happy to wear it on whenever night he sleep.haha,so cute of him.Next,is my turn to receive a valentine gift from him.He brought me to midvalley.I purposely not to tell him what I want,and whatever he had offered me just rejected by me because I don't feel like spending his money.He scolded me as a damn damn stubborn gf he ever seen.haha.At last,he suddenly remember what I lack of and I was being dragged everywhere to choose my present.At last,get a pretty nice Nike shoes from him.Thanks alot!
ss on the way to midvalley

so valentine feel in midvalley

love this deco so much!cute!

I wish to have it all~

Lastly,we had our candle light dinner at Fullshouse.Quite upset with the service and the place they gave us to sit.T.T`but thanks to Mr.Bf keep on consoling me..sorry,I'm bad gf..and a very emo girl..hehehe

his main course
his starter
my main course
desert~


rose~
our cute look~

so cute~

i like these potrait so much~

little sheeps~


                               





Happy valentines to everyone.To those couple,stay in happiness always.To those single,wish you find a great beloved soon.No matter how,stay happy always.



1 comment: