Monday, February 28, 2011

End of February

It's has been quite a time that we can snap a picture during our outings..tadaa..at last u willing to snap with me..haha..and it is the last date for us in February~so looking forward for our March dates~



Have a nice day with you~




So fast February has come to an end.Now,welcoming March,hope it will be another beautiful month.I feel quite happy because I have spent my time in February meaningfully.Although it was a busy and hectic month,but I did enjoy it.

Something I should mention what I done in February:
-Successfully complete my organized event,Solidwork workshop with my committees.
-Joined Flash mob and practice every wednesday.Sweat in dance and sweat with my besties can be just so nice.
-FEStival is upcoming next.I am the programmer for Engineering Society,gonna make fun of the contestants with my silly games.I'm excited with the stage deco done by mimi and jojo.Of course,we contributed a bit too.hehe.

As the quote says,tomorrow will be better.I'm looking forward every tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment