Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day~

Again,this year cannot celebrate with you,mummy.Nevermind,because I'm going back soon.So have to delay our celebration.Wana say "Happy Mama's Day" to you here.May you stay in the pink of health and as cheerful and naughty as always you did.Thanks for your concern,thanks for your accompany for went through my ups and downs.Thanks dear mummy.Love you.This is the 3 words that I never speak out from my mouth,but I really love you deep in my heart,because I know if I speak out,your tears and my tears will definitely roll down our chins.So,I only dare to express through wordings in card and sms.You and me are the same,the crying baby ever.You're my best friend in my life,when you sad you will express to me,when I'm down,I will cry on you.And our craziness and naughty are in same level too.Thanks for being such a great mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment