Friday, May 27, 2011

A post specially for a girl-JOJO

HAPPY 21st Birthday!!
At last,I can post something for you.My noob line made me fed up to blog on that day.A belated post for you,hope you don't mind ya~

A girl with wobbly face and big head had her 21st birthday on 26th May 2011. Of course,before I back to my hometown,the other 3 besties and I went around to search a presie for her.At last,we found something quite suit her.hehe.Unfortunately,I can't join in to celebrate her big day.I just can send my wishes through words.After crap for so long,it's time to show you all the birthday girl~~tadaa~

jojo aka big head po~

This is the pic she took when the other 3 besties celebrated with her.Look so sweet and happy with the pinky pinky presie~because she is pink lover~haha.May all your dreams come true,may your life start with 21 will be as colourful as you wish.Glad to be your bestie because you really have a lot things to let me learn from you.Your kind-hearted,smartness and good personality make you look so attractive to me~hehe.thanks for being so helpful whenever I need your help.Hope you stay happily ever after with your funky prince-GG.Muacks!Love ya!

Happy Birthday once again~

still remember this memory?hehe
*p/s:by comparing this pic with the pic above,she becomes more gorgeous now~*
Friendship 4ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment