Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some days at Taiping~

I've been at my hometown for few days.These few days were spent along with my family and relatives.Those happiness is indescribable with words, just can say I able to throw away my worries when I get along with them.Two weeks before my internship,I should fulfill my time with activities.hehe.Once I start my internship,I just can watch my family go here and there without taking me.How sad am I.They have some plans for this coming school holiday and I will be dumped due to INTERNSHIP!!I heard from seong han is very boring there.oh no,what a boring life.I think I will entertain myself there by finding somethings to do because it's very hard for me to sit for more than 1 hour.lol.

Happy Birthday Debbie~
Had a pre-birthday celebration with my sis as all of us were here past few days.Happy birthday to you,may all your dreams come true.How nice she got Samsung Galaxy S as her birthday present ~Bought her a birthday cake,hope she likes it,my bro and I didn't buy her any present,hehe,this cake as your present 1st la.In the picture,dad is missing as he slept so early.haha.


Here are two cuties that I met them past few days.One is Colbie,my nephew and my niece,Ah B!Both of them are so cute,and I were playing and chasing after them for few hours.hehe.Love to see them so much~because they cheer up my day~

Yesterday went to penang to send my sis to airport.After we went around penang to have some fun.Not bad,I bought a nice slipper,mum bought high heels,we two bought couple tee too and my small uncle and bro bought shorts.Not bad ya come back with a full hand.hehe.At night,went for steambot~wow!yummy and damn full de.Wana share some pictures here~

cheese~before sis leaving~at airport
 My funny uncle help us carry bags~haha


 This is a candy shop where we tried alot candies~hehe

Steambot time~ 

makan makan

many types seafood~

dim sum~yum~

bro and his friend,edwin~

mum and dad~

uncle~
 Gonna enjoy the rest of my holiday~happy always~

me and leng mummy




2 comments:

  1. your internship not in taiping huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..my internship at taiping ar~~poh juan u bck d rite?hehe..let's go hang out~i 1st june oni intern o~~

    ReplyDelete