Monday, January 16, 2012

The 1st day which is not under my expectation

Today is our first day of year 3 last semester. Had one hour class only, but it ended up I reached home around 6pm. Non-stop schedule for the first day. Right after class, my besties and I were started walking to every corner of uni to complete every tasks waiting to be done.Missed the lunch hour, and carry the hunger straight to the meeting room. 3 hours meeting was a torture for us, a lot tasks waiting for each of us to be done. Stressed when getting informed that what are my responsible tasks and tried to rack my brain how should I manage all this on time. Just can say no easy to be a student representative although I learnt much in the process.Well, a new semester began with a hectic start is not a good sign at all.All I can do is having Running Man's spirit-Keep Fighting!

Fighting!

p/s: just realized my besties all are complaining about their 1st day too.LOL.I think everyone is totally exhausted today.All the best ya,fighting together~

No comments:

Post a Comment