Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why time is speeding?

Why the time is speeding?The excitement to go back Taiping for Chinese new year just like happened yesterday.After wake up from dreaming, I realized I already back to KL and it's 9th day of Chinese new year.Chinese new year celebration always not enough for me.But after so long,this is the year where I can spend 8 days for Chinese new year in my hometown.On the 5th day of Chinese new year,most of my relatives left Taiping.That time,I felt so heavy-hearted and I alert I'm going back to KL real soon.Really can't accept that.What to do,kept my sadness and said goodbye to them happily.I have a big big family.My mum has 10 sisters including her and 4 brothers~My house is always full of bunch of families and laughter is all around in whatever festival.I really love this atmosphere and love them very much.Happy moment always seems short,so what I can do is just wait for the next gathering.Miss ya.

p/s:Gonna blog about my chinese new year celebration in Taiping~stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment