Friday, August 6, 2010

Clean up the dusty bloggie^^

It has been a long long time I didn't update my blog,which is my fault to make it dusty.Hehe.Just wanna share some important days that I have been through,of course one of them is my birthday~I was so busy until I lazy to update my bloggie,even I have missed out my birthday sharing part.It is not to late share now.Let pictures show the story of my 20th birthday~~

Part 1 celebration:

Tracy,Wan Chin,Ci Ai and Rachel celebrated my birthday one week earlier than my actual birth date.We have our lunch at Sushi Zanmai,and crazily took pictures there.Then we went for our movie,Toy Story 3(3D)~After that,of course as a girl,we do what we do as a typical girl~go for shopping!!Thanks them a lot for spending time with me.
Promoting "Ebidon"~
Girls picture~
took it in Pavilion toilet~~hehe
fully utilized sushi zanmai's mirror~
took when shopping in Nichii~
took after finish our movie~

Part 2 celebration:
Tadaa~the day had come.5/7/2010~was my 20th birthday.In a glimpse of eyes,I already step into the age of 20.I should be happy or sad?haha.but I'm feeling good about that~On that day,I went for birthday celebration with my baby Poh Yee~she is another birthday whose birth date is same with mine,yet we are buddies!Together with us are Tracy,Alvon and Mei Yan~Again,or should say it as coincidently,I have another celebration at SUSHI ZANMAI~~haha..such an unforgettable birthday this year.After lunch,we went movie-The Backup Plan and shopping later~*credits to The Backup Plan*..only 5 of us kept on laugh in the cinema..HAHAHA..It's funny,really!I enjoyed very much on that day~thanks again~

birthday girl with her gift!
thanks for the bag and skirt,girls~
Thanks for the bag and skirt,guys~
two birthday girls*sparkling~~*
US~
US~
my buddy,cy cy,Tracy
Birthday girl promote for sushi zanmai for the 2nd time~

Part 3 celebration:
This is the celebration a day before my birthday.Celebrated with my housemates~~We went to Station one to have our dinner.This is our funky-monkey pictures~Thanks alot ya~*so sad my sis can't follow us..she sick..* but have to thanks my sis here for the two birthday cakes~~



My pig~

My son~
wooi herng and chee aun?hahaha
most cutie housemate,Li bing~
my dinner~thanks my pig for ordering my favourite food~
pigs fight for food~wakakak
group pictures!
hehe...>.<

chocolate banana..my sis treat me~~

another big birthday cake bought by my sis!love it!!

Other than thank you,I really lack of words to express my feeling.Happy and appreciate,are the only words which best describe my feeling.Again,I want to say I am happy to have you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment