Thursday, August 26, 2010

HaPpY BiRthDay..Pig! and Austin Chase 1 day fun~

Happy 20th Birthday,hour pein.At last you step into your 20th with me.Hehe.Have a small celebration with my pig and bought him a present that he desired and needed.Hope you like it very much and take care it well ya~Once in my lifetime,I did something which suprised him and myself.Do that just for much,but felt so shy because anyhow this is the first time.Haha.Anyway,hope you happy always.Although the path you have to pass through is much more difficult than others,as long as I still here,I will give you fully support.Be tough!


Tadaa,let's the pictures begin the story I want to tell.
chose this chocolate mint cake with housemates~

artistic snap!

weird weird de feeling when see this..hehehe

birthday boy!

Alain Delon~nice one..I like it also~


he get so excited after get this purse..directly put all his belongings inside



Tonight have a simple dinner with pig.There are some of our pictures below.Hope you enjoy your day~



Of course,today is a happy happy and fun-filled day.I suppose to have date with three girls,Ying Xin,Chun Mei and Jocelyn.However, this three ladies are so busy till they put me aeroplane again!my lee hom ar,can't watch his movie again.At last,we turn up to Wangsa Walk to have a walk.haha.As we know Wangsa Walk is a lame place to shop around,so we decided to find a coffee shop to have a rest and have a cup of coffee~We were so crazy there since we are the only customers there.We played around with the board games there,we played Jenga and Scrabble.Let's see how we have fun there~


Jenga!my favourite game~
sha po I
me me~
sha po II
sha po III
serious lo!
dean list thinking how to play~

wow..mi mi see till saliva come out..hahaha

while waiting for our turn..ss a while..

CATDIE..create by suzan!
group picha!

Thanks u girls for giving a great afternoon..hehe..temporarily forgive u all for ffk me for the movie!hehe

p/S:another happy day is over,yet I chose to be happy tomorrow,and everyday~

No comments:

Post a Comment