Monday, August 23, 2010

Struggling weeks is over!

After went through a few struggling weeks,now my breatheless life is temporarily disappear.Really had a hard time during these few weeks,had a mix feeling of happiness,sadness,worries,tension and disappointment.However,the fact is all of that already become a past tense.No matter happy or not, I still have to move on with my life.Yet, I chose to be happy everyday.Thanks a lot to my loyal listeners, bb, pi pi and mi mi~~Felt so happy to be with you all.

This coming thursday!I'm going to have date with pi pi and mi mi~~so excited neh~We going to watch my hubby's first movie!Tadaa~~




Love in Diguise!!

What a sad case I can't meet my hubby lee hom last sunday!He came here and yet I am so near to have a chance to glance at him!!however, there is no fate for us.I chose to be with my assignment yet to glance him.I was so so so so sad....This is my biggest dream..It spoilt by stupid dupid dumb dumb *xxxxxx*~

Nevermind la.I going to watch the movie on this thursday,it is enough for me,I am satisfy in anyway~After a this relaxing week,I'm going to do what I suppose to do,dream what I suppose to dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment