Sunday, August 8, 2010

Octopus Sushi & Thai~

Again,all about food food food~Today,my sis treat me eat SUSHI!yeah~we two already desperate for long time..at last,today we went for it~This is the nearest place we can go for sushi, because Wangsa Walk already open a new sushi restaurant,Octopus Sushi & Thai~

I purposely took some pics to show my little bro~hahah..he loves sushi~~tadaa~



egg sushi~not bad..i like it~



salmon~~

Softshell crab o~

Dinner set we ordered..we two shared it


*credits to this* quite nice~


we very excited to eat sushi..but dunno why we very fast full d..just manage to eat 4 plates..

cupcakes that my sis gave me..so nice and cute!!

After dinner,we went for shopping~~but wangsa walk as usual not nice to walk pun~hahaha..anyway,have a nice weekend too~happy moment always too short,it's time back to my bunch of homework~

*sometimes things used to happen not in the way we expect,but at least i learn somethings from that and see clearly from that.I learn to let go it rather than hold it tight,this makes me happier.*

2 comments:

  1. don't always show food picture in every entry please! make me so hungry! :@

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakaka..i love food ma..i like to share food then everyone can go try try ma~heeh

    ReplyDelete