Thursday, September 23, 2010

Piano..My dream..

Today after circuit theory exam,I accompanied pi pi to atm machine.Then she saw a notice and showed me.It is a notice from music club.The first thing I aim,of course is piano lesson.It only charges RM10 per month.Oh no,is this a chance for me to make my dreams come true?Since I was small,I have to dream which I do not dare to say out.I love music,I love piano.I do no want to burden my parents so I do not force them to let me learn piano when I was small.My mom told me that when I go financial ability then I should go for it.

Is this a chance that God give me to make my dreams come true?I will definitely appreciate this chance.May be I will not learn much there,but at least this is the initial step to make my so-long-waited dreams to become reality.I have to tell my mum this good news!

pi pi~let's go achieve our dreams~ji mui men~come also~go learn piano!you all see piano is a wonderful thing~



my favourite white piano..



P/s: thanks pi pi for making my dreams so close to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment