Monday, September 27, 2010

The final exam come to an end!!!

yeah~today is the end of my final of this semester lo~Well,mixed feeling is the only thing i can say,I tried my best,do my best,although this is the famous quote from others,but I hereby declared:"I really tried my best for this sem!!" As my mum always tell me not to care too much about results,if how well you achieved in study but you do not have a happy and healthy life,you are a failure too.Somehow,I agreed in some ways.Anyway,got my family support me if really I do not do well again.*touch wood!*

Today is a freaking tired day.Continuos two outings in a day-Morning:Midvalley-Night:Setiawangsa Jusco.Had so much fun and a nonstop chatting's outing with my pi pi,cy cy,mi mi, and jo jo~Chat till my saliva finish and laugh till my jaws drop with you all la~

This is the only picture I manage to take for this outing.This is because they spent too much time on chit-chatting yet no mood to take picture.

Then we moved on to watch our favourite movie,STEP UP 3!!

 The main characters~

Luke!handsome man~

two funky characters~

coolest part 1~

coolest part 2~nice!!


While watching this movie,my legs keep moving with the rythm!it makes me miss my dancing moment last time.When you get wet after you dance,that kind of feeling is undescribable.I like this movie so much~

After movie,we headed home.Then come my second outings.Go eat fish head mihun,very delicious o!then headed to Jusco,Setiawangsa.We played in the playground,and I really like playing shooting games,Time Crisis 4,great!

This tiring day let me release out all my mixed feeling,I am happy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment