Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A special post dedicated to a special friend-Tracy a.k.a Chipmunk!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRACY CHIPMUNK~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU~~

This is the purpose I don't want to wish you on 12am yesterday.Because I know that a lot people will wish you on that time.So,I decided to be the special one to wish you before the clock strike 12am of 15th September.I wana be the last one to wish you happy birthday.Hope my wishes fly to your house on time la~hahahah

Nice knowing you in my life and you're the one accompanying me from the 1st sem of our degree till now.Thanks a lot for your help and caring.Now,we two are not alone anymore,we have pi pi, mi mi and jo jo to finish the rest of our years in uni~

All the best for my best buddy~


you have us~~

as your best birthday gift*got a bit geli hor?*hahahah

Happy 20th birthday girl~welcome to 20th stage with us~

p/s:see the pic above..vry funny part..u see ur thigh and pi pi de butt..woo~had a close contact o~~

No comments:

Post a Comment