Monday, September 6, 2010

My Beloved Family~Sweetest and Warmest Moment

Yesterday just back from Taiping-my beloved hometown.Although I stayed for 5 days,but what I can say it is just super duper short period for me.These 5 days rushing here and there,especially my mum have to rush here and there,buy this and that for me.The day before I back to KL,my mum did steambot and she said as my late late birthday celebration.Although is late,but I am very touched and so happy for that~Thanks my dad,little uncle and 9th aunty also~E

Everytime I back home sure made my mum and my dad spent a lot.I am so sorry for that.This time I back home I ate crabs for twice!!!omg..so happy..they know I am crabs' QUEEN!

Let's see my steambot pictures!!




Pictures above is taken when my little uncle is killing the crabs~~hahha..this is his first time to kill crabs.So many funny things happen and we shouted here and there when those crabs trying to run away~Thanks a lot my little uncle for bringing these crabs all the way long from Butterworth~



After the crabs killing part,then we started to prepare those steambot materials that me,mum and 9th aunty bought in pasar~Those fishball and seafood are my favourite!!

seafood taufu!yo..love it~

crabies crabies~



tadaa~so many food awaiting me~~

tomyam soup my favourite leh..but my mum don't let me eat becase she said I "re qi" liao and will pain!ngehehe

After 2 rounds of steambot,we have to relax our stomach first..so we drink red wine!my little uncle trying hard to remove the cork~

tadaa~let's drink!

mummy drinking..my sis is behind there~

cousin and daddy~

little uncle and 9th aunt

noob bro~hahaha

It was an enjoyable moment I had.I wish to faster finish my exam and go back home again.Anyhow,home is the place where you can pour your sweetest smile and warmest tears~Miss them so much~Very excited to back home because my parents are planning trip again~~hooray~~


p/s: sometimes love need to speak out to those you love and appreciate before it is too late~

No comments:

Post a Comment