Friday, July 24, 2009

Being a successful housewife..

Today,wasted a lot of time in campus.I don't know why lecturers in UTAR can be such irresponsible.Our gang so guai went for fluid mechanics lecture,however the lecturer did not turn up and yet there is no announcement about class cancellation.Students in lecture hall have been waiting for more than half an hour,at last all went out with a disappointed look.Ya, may be the lecturer got any emergency,but at least let us know that class is cancelled.Well, there is no any action taken.This case still forgivable.After fluid class,I still can't go back yet.I have to meet my advisor.He told me that he is free from 1.40-3.00pm..What had happened?I have been waiting him from 12.30pm till 2pm,at last what is going on??I asked the clerk and she just gave me a good answer saying that "He out for lunch o..after 1 and a half hour only will back.."..stupid..want me go meet him somemore want me to wait so long..my patient really challenged by him..I fed up and I felt so guilty want huan hern accompany me to wait that IRRESPONSIBLE lecturer..At last,we went back together with chee aun and mook yen by taxi.

Suddenly,feel like cooking today.haha.Huan hern and I stopped at LRT there and walked to Jusco.We two seems like "aunty and uncle" went to the wet market in Jusco to buy food stuff.It is quite fun actually~


so many aunties and uncles buying vege la..fish la..chicken la..we two also..haha

tadaa~one full basket of food stuff..we two wondering how much we going to pay for this..fortunately,quite cheap actually..me,hour pein and huan hern,we 3 are sharing this for two meals..1 person will only have to pay around rm7++..happy^^

After our shopping,it is so heavy to carry this whole stuff.So, have to go back home by taxi..After reached home,sleep a while,around 6pm,we started our cooking session.haha.me and huan hern only cooking,because hour pein have to work,very tiring for him..While cooking,we two were messed up..but luckily..our dinner was successfully prepared.

got vege,got chicken,got egg,and also soup..a really "home-feeling" dinner..(the pic is snapped halfway..because too hungry..haha..some food missing)

so tiring after the dinner..haiz..gonna rush my review later on..gambateh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment