Saturday, July 11, 2009

The next transition of my life-Degree life

One glimpse of eyes, I have already been in my degree life for the 6th week.The past 6th weeks..were a mixture of tears and happiness.why have tears?because of me myself, studies and the environment..suzan not that tough actually..the new environment here made me felt stress without reason..the subjects I am taking made me felt so tension because they are tough enough to make me mad..haha..I try to convince myself just take it easily and learn whatever I should learn..think positively..be strong..what so ever..through this self-inspiration, it worked in some ways..but thanks to my family who support me a lot and of course "you"..thanks for being my loyal listener..It is a weird feeling when I come over Setapak..felt lonely..without a good reason..though actually I have friends around me..weird feeling from weird suzan..haha..soon and later..I'm getting better and I found my happiness again..because I have met you guys..

The first gang I have in UTAR,Setapak now is-
elvis,seong han,chee yan and josh
they are so funny and at last we formed a ff(fei & funny) group for experiments..
so far we have done 4 experiments..and every experiment..we had a fun day..although tired..

The second gang formed lately is-
elvis,alvon,tracy,fong lii,josh,ken,chee yan..
this is a great gang..when first join CL group 2..everyone seems shy shy..well,at last all the pattern come out at week 6..so caus of this kind of "fei" pattern, our friendship bond formed.hope more and more classmates can join in us..thanks to jia hao for forming msn group chat which allow us to know each other well in the groupchat through our conversation..
i really do hope this frienship will last forever..

This is life..when you feel alone..please raise your head up and look around..there are friends around who giving you a warm smile^^

No comments:

Post a Comment