Saturday, July 11, 2009

A happy moment with my family in seaside

22nd May 2009

A wonderful day with my family.At noon, after my dad came back from work, we straight away started our journey to Penang~The main purpose going to Penang is to fetch my sister back Taiping, because she was having her last paper exam on that day. After 1 hour journey, we reached my sister college, we met her and proceed to her hostel. After finished packing, we started to decide where to go to enjoy our dinner. At last, my sister brought us to the food stalls near seaside.WOW~I love that place, because there is a seaside over there. A couple of minutes, we reached there. We ordered different types of food~~



Oh my god..so many delicious food..all my favorites leh~
gt fried oyster la..lok lok la..shark fin soup la..ice kacang la..wan tan mee la..and so on..
but we sweat non-stop..because the weather was so hot and the place was so crowded..
After finish eating, we already become dirty cat..haha
Before we went home, I suggested that to go to the seaside there.We took some pictures there.The seaside is no longer as beautiful as last time after stroked by the tsunami. :(




sunset near the seaside..nice...




my cutie mummy posing~dad "man" posing~brother trying to run,don't want let me snap his pic~lenglui sister posing~and the last one is me^^

Around 8 something, we went back to Taiping.22nd May is my sister birthday.After we arrived Taiping, we went to tesco to buy a cake for my sister.At last, she chose her favourite cake-cuppucino flavor.We have a small celebration with her.Although small celebration, I think she was happy enough for all the fun she have had today.Happy birthday sis^^wish you all the best in your bright future and pass your exam paper with flying colours~

No comments:

Post a Comment