Tuesday, July 21, 2009

where is my sweetest smile..


where is my sweetest smile?
where has it lost?
since when it lost?
why will it lost?

I don't know where my smile has lost..
It might lost in nowhere..
I just know it lost after I come to Setapak..
It lost because I never feel happy ever since I first step in Setapak..

A girl who used to smile and laugh a lot..
I couldn't see again..
I saw a sad and lonely shadow from her back..
Wondering who stole her smile and happiness..

Tears rolling down non-stop..
Fears surround her all the time..
Sadness follow her all the way..
Depression make her can't breathe well..

No one knows her true feeling..
She used to hide her feeling instead of telling out..
She like to share things with others..
but not her feelings..

She is so fake now..
A fake smile..
A fake expression..
A fake life..

When will she back to normal..
no one knows..
How to make back to her real life..
no one could help other than herself..

Be tough is her courage..
Be happy is her reminder..
Accept things with an open heart is what she should do..
Look at the bright future is a must for her..

4 comments:

  1. leng lui jie jie....dun sad dun depressed la....we all wil very sayang u wan la...be happy....gt didi support u mah....u alwiz an wei me when i sad....nw u sad di di oso wil an wei u wan....u wan u can juz share wif me ya....Smile la!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lengzai di di,thanks a lot o..actually I forget my sadness when I'm around with you all lo..it is very lucky to meet you all here..really thanks god..but still sad for something lo and also my math test ar..may be affected by my mood..next time I won't let anything affect my stdy d..haiz..got chance I will share with you de~don't worry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm lol...yala...i reli felt so happy because we can become gud frens now...reli my pleasure...lol...hmm bout ur math test i noe d...haiz since is over den jiu 4gt bout it....n u nt sengaja dun wan do oso mah...juz careless la...nvmla it convert le oso a bit mark nia...den test 2 u study hard gt bac lo...if gt prob in anything juz ask didi teach u ya...didi sure help u wan if i noe how 2 do...muakzzz...smile smile....XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer..make me so touching d la..tat time very sad r..luckily got you all console me..and my family and also someone support me..then only i can get recover so fast..really love you all~i wan work hard together with you all..dun wan let you all disappoint on me..

    ReplyDelete