Thursday, July 30, 2009

hOme SwEeT HoMe

Yesterday nite around 8 something,I arrived Taiping-my lovely hometown.Along the journey, I have been chit-chating with Lin Huey.We have talked about 4 hours++..nonstop!oh my god..talk until we felt very thirsty..haha..We shared a lot of experiences in our life,the difficulties we faced in study and so on..It was very fun to chat with her since she is a bubbly girl.Our laughter surrounded the bus and felt so sorry to the other passengers because of the disturbance.Hehe.At last,I felt very happy after telling out how i felt.Thanks Lin Huey for listening to my problem and taught me a lot of things.Good luck to you too~~

After came back home, parents brought me to eat tasty food.I felt so warm because they are the person who care me the most.Everytime I came back,they sure bring me go eat my favourite food.Thanks mummy and dad.I appreciate a lot.

After dinner, we went back home.I like the feeling being at home as if away from every worries and fears,felt so protected.Love my bed so much.Love my room so much,always clean and tidy.

If possible,really don't want to go back KL already, away from hustle and bustle of the city,away from those problems,away from what I am avoiding now.Thanks mummy for listening to my complaints and problems, she taught me a lot and I hope I can solve it myself instead.

Today,I have a full schedule.Morning, me,dad and mummy went for breakfast.Then have to follow dad go to bank to do some stuff.After that,followed mummy went here and there de.At noon,my sis was back,but have to bring her go see doctor>.<..haha..then we have high tea at a new cafe-LA PROMISE cafe~~not bad la the food~

grilled chicken chop with butter rice~nice leh!that rice similar baked rice..banana split..our childhood memory..my sis ordered..last time when I was small,parents always bring us go eat..haha




mummy and sis enjoying their meal..hehe^^

At nite,after dinner..my sis and I planned to watch Harry Potter at taiping sentral,but we have another activity which my parents more interested.At last,we end up following parent to attend a talk ..It was a quite meaningful talk and do have some touching part which awake people fight for justice..

After a full-time schedule,we arrived home around 12 midnite.Haha.I tried to do some homework,however because of the tiredness,I felt asleep..ZZzZzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment