Tuesday, October 5, 2010

home sweet sweet home~



This is the 4th day I been at my sweet sweet home-t.a.i.p.i.n.g...It's heavenly nice to stay at home,because I being treated like a princess.LOL!of course I am good girl+good daughter la~I will help my mum to do some chores de~haha.

What I did is just eat,play and sleep at home.Every night sure there will be an activity for me,and this have to thanks my mum.haha.Every morning,I will go hiking with my mum and 9th aunt.They are getting good in hiking and me,old already,get tired when I reach the uphill.Took some pictures during these few days.tadaa~

These 6 pictures show the place where I always go hiking with my mum and 9th aunt.Very nice view here and we can see the whole taiping areas in the uphill.A lot old folks hiking here and they set up fire,boil water and eat their breakfast here.What a peaceful and enjoyful life here.


dim sum still always is my favorite.mum usually will bring me go eat when I'm back.We tried this at a new restaurant,but not really nice lo.



These pictures taken after we loafed around pasar pagi.The weather is too hot and near pasar there is a good place to eat ice and their ice is called-snow mountain*雪山*.The fried chicken also very nice!




my niece also back to taiping o~see~how chubby she is~cute dao!

so far,this is how I enjoy my sem break at taiping..hehe..everytime back to hometown,I will feel that this is where I should belong,and yes,I'm a typical kampung girl~I love kampung life!
*but taiping not kampung anymore lo,it's a upgrading town le~*

4 comments:

  1. haha...damn agree with u..kamunting is undergoing globalization.. very nice staying in a familiar environment...everythg seems so friendly...but leh...i oso damn sien here... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..coz biasa at kl can go shop ma..so mayb feel sien at home d lo..but my mum byk activities de..everyday follow her here n there..at kl i oso sien leh..coz wan go smwhere smtms quite ma fan de..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo...lol...i very very very very long din go hiking liao lo....

    i rmb gt once when i sit lrt go back sglong i saw ur sis waiting for lrt at midvalley there eh...lol..but din see u...u there so convenient...should go shopping or gai gai more frequently with the pighead ma...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..u din greet her meh?adui..i lazy wan go wit lrt smtms..ma fan wan pek and walk..wakakak..

    ReplyDelete