Saturday, October 23, 2010

Belated celebration for this VIP~

Take a glance at this cute picture,you will know the content of my today's bloggie.

Happy birthday,to my VIP-Chan pipi aka ducky aka xin chan aka xiao xiao bin.Those nicknames I think will make readers of this blog have a snickering laugh.haha!But what we can't deny is all those nickname suit her so well,she has all the characters as we have to express them in those nicknames.hahaha!!

I think we have made this little surprise birthday to be a flourish one.Me,cycy,mimi and jojo are definitely a good actors~bravo bravo~We have planned for this surprise since sem break,yet the choice of pressie made us headache.I suggested to buy last song for her,who knows she told me that she gonna borrow from squirrel.Then me,cycy and mimi suggested bracelet and necklace too.Jojo even want to buy a set of comestic for her!at last,it turns out a pressie not in our plan!And a bad idea from me,I asked the 3 of them to pour more cold water to her,so that she felt so disappointed.

Yet,my naughty behaviour can't stop me to keep pour cold water to her even when I met her in campus.Sorry~I was born to be like this type of naughty kiddy.When I see disappointment appear on her face,I was laughing "ngehehehe!" in my heart.oops~so naughty~I told her not good to celebrate birthday late when she reminded us to give her pressie,told her that I will treat her back a meal and bla bla bla~

Tadaa~when the friday-21-10-2010 comes,everyone of us went to Pavilion with the handmade gifts and the pressie we bought for her.Me and cycy planned to cheat her that cycy going to meet her sis,aiya,who knows this cycy wants to pee,so we changed our plan.In between,we 2 went to The Loaf to buy cutie cupcakes for her~wow!so many flavour leh~I'm eager to grab all the flavour!!

Then we back to Thai Express,the restaurant where we have our lunch.I told her that I bought the cupcakes for everyone of us, but actually the surprise is prepared to come after we all finished our lunch~woohoo~We snaped pictures around and acted as if nothing happen, when snapping the SS-Queen,we suddenly sang the birthday song!Happy birthday to u~~

Then the little birthday party began~

this is her little birthday party with her lovely pressie!

all her handmade pressie


the cupcakes(kepochi de hand spoilt the pic o,ngehehe!)

patten alot de cupcakes!(rocker is posing behind~and guanyin posing beside)

bookmarks from me,feel so shameful to give her!not in art ma~bluek!

this is the first pressie she grab!

From this party,I can see chan pipi's realistic face o!do you all know why?!when we handover all the pressie to her,the first thing she grabbed is the box written "LAZO DIAMOND",then she acted like a kid saying:"wow,lazo wo..",and followed by all her pattern which can't cover her happiness from us!ahahah.hope you like this pressie,because is chose by mimi and me,not so sure you like our taste or not.haha.

hehe!When come to this kind of events,what we can't left out of course is photo session~let's enjoy the pictures~

candid shot 1-me & jojo

yo~i so cute with these 2 cupcakes!

yer..not cute at all..yet like to act cute!!

act drinking wo..

mimi with the poked cupcakes~


eat till so cute o,jojo!

I didn't know that I'm elegant when eating!!

crazy girl playing with chopstick..sad case..

candid shot 2-me and cycy

5 superstars~
I think the pictures did tell the story of her celebration~hehe,gonna stop here.So glad to know that she is touched*but dunno sincere or not*.Our secretive mission is done!happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment