Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To my dearest pi pi~it is ur day today!happy birthday

To a very cute and pretty friend of mine-pi pi!
*a sleeping beauty*

Happy 20th birthday,chan ying xin aka pi pi~
First of all,wanna say sorry to you because cannot celebrate with you.Hope you don't angry o~wait our school day start,I treat you back 1 meal o~hehe

You are such a great friend for me,accompanied me went through those obstacles in my life.Thanks for your advise and console,I really appreciate to have you as my buddies now.You bring me go through darkness and see the brightness!and thanks you for bringing those 3 buddies come in my life too..hahahha..yer!you sure laughing now..don't care la and wanna thanks you for being tolerate to my blurness~hahhaah..I promise you and I am sure that I will be continued blur till we graduate~haha..

oh ya~next time don't same experiment group with me ya~our groupmates will definitely kill us,because you like to talk too much and make me talk so much too..hahaa..anyway,you are hilarious enough to sparks my life~don't always say that your XXXX very big..you're beautiful as the song described which I attached.Smile always ya~~

Lastly,before the clock strike 12am,once again wanna wish you happy Happy birthday!
may all your wishes come true,stay happy and pretty always.**BFF,no expiry date!**

No comments:

Post a Comment