Thursday, October 7, 2010

For Skypers~

Nowadays,people are familiar with an online communication tool called SKYPE~and I believe most of us having it except me!haha..haven't go download,a little little bit outdated~Do you guys, those skypers know about skype instead of knowing how to use it?just read some articles about skype and wanna to share to those skypers~especially friends around me(that girl keep on ask me to download de)!lol~

skype~

Actually this tools is being introduced since 2003,by Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis. Skype not only the name for the tool but also is a company name.Skype is an e-bay company,where its HQ is at Luxembourg*somwhere at Europe*.By comparing to msn, as I know Skype make a number of dramatic improvements in video calling.It is clearer and sound system is better.That's why most of the people especially those businessmen and women,they will definitely choose this communication tool for business purpose.

I found out some interesting news or I should call it informations about Skype.


This is the mind map for those new skype users~I might need this too.haha!

This is the new systems where the Skype in combination with Kokome.Kokome is a plan from a company MaxKit at Taiwan.Kokome is something like streamyx in M'sia,but 
Kokome is dominant in the webcall services or we can say Kokome actually similar as Skype,may be different in some ways.After this combination is introduced,there are great response o~quite useful for those businessmen and women.


tadaa~this is the one I like the most.A poster designed by a company-Momapropaganda
(not sure what company is this,but viewed its homepage and it is nice!http://www.momapropaganda.com.br/#/home).A very special poster which combine the idea of oldies and technology.This make people to think back how nice last time we can have Skype and contact those relatives or friends that stay far far away from us.Well,we are lucky  enough now to have this tool~

This is some info about Skype.Then I saw in newspaper,Skype has a new CEO recently and his name is Tony Bates, who will be replacing the former CEO+e-bay executive,Josh Silverman.Oh ya,they also tested on few android phone,and the conclusion is Skype able to be applied in some android phones already~more convenient and seems we getting forward to more high-tech de society.

hehe..end of my sharing here~

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...u help promoting skype ar? gt get comission anot eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...got skype???add me...yellowind_ying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kming:wakaka..bo la..coz recently my frens vry heng this thing ma..
    py:i dwnload jor i add u la..i din bring bck my lappie~

    ReplyDelete