Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thanks for spending time with me~

Just back to KL for few days,thanks for spending your time with me o^^.Went here and there,craving for nice food and have a walk~haha..

The first day I back to KL already broke,haha..go tgi friday for dinner..took some pic of us



desert ordered for me..thx!!

The next day after muet,we went to timesquare for sushi king bonanza~see,how much we have ate,actually not much for 4 person lo.together with us are yu ping and chee aun~


aiyo,what expression is that??!

yu ping and chee aun

oh!!forget to upload this picture,I like it~

 
After sushi king,we walked around and pig brought me to starbucks.Relaxing there and he treat me Java chip!nice one~~





yummy~

Thanks for everything,you lighten up my day again~

4 comments:

  1. sooshien u damn suitable for this hair lorh !! jealous~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..gt meh?i think ok oni la..itu angle prob i think..wakaka..dun let the pic bluff u o~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea yea...dis hair damn ngam u...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh~2day i went out wit pc and shirleen d..left u 2 nia la..u knw o nt we 3 laugh at mcd so long leh..that si sampat mia pc la..everybudy look at us..>.<

    ReplyDelete