Friday, October 22, 2010

The moment I should record in my diary~

What a tiring day I had today,but yup I enjoyed it.Today went to pavilion to celebrate chan pipi belate late lated birthday!since none of the pictures is with me,so I'm not gonna to blog about her birthday celebration first.

What is the precious and memorable moment that I meant in this bloggie title?I could only use a sentence to describe-"wow!I did it,I'm awesome".hahahaha.I'm hereby to declare Suzan Ho finally could swim~to make it clear,I could swim in a funny way.I know how to float,how to swim forward,how to "kick" on water,BUT I can't raise my head to breathe.When I told my mum,she just asked me "why you so stupid?" T.T~~hahaha.I swim till half which I left the last breathe,I will stop and stand up to breathe!hahaha..oh my god..

Yet,I still very happy and would like to thanks those funky besties.On wednesday,we went to mimi's condo to swim.Wondering why this sem they are so craving for more activities even sport!I thought no one gonna accompany me go swim and gym,however these few monkeys they suddenly get so interested to go for sport~woohoo~This is my chance to diet!

The day before swimming day,I was forced to buy a swimming suit.For the sake to remove my fatty's fats,I have to sacrify~After tried on few swimming suit,finally I chose this.



The next day,I brought my swimming suit to campus.Those monkeys so excited to grab a view on my swimming suit and took it out when we were having lecture class.Oh my god,made me so embarassed.I have to used to it,since they always do those funny and shameful things in campus.haha!!

Yeah!after class,with the speed of lightning,we finally reach PV6~tadaa,swimming time~~see thos pic below..too funny and can see that how they bullied me!!

before swimming,our warm up is to take stupid pictures!

picture of the day~

ss with this ss queen..

another picture of the day,we are great poser!

hey!they bullied me by challenging me to float~I'm so sorry!I can't float yet!!

try so hard to swim till the end,yet they 3 pose here and there..never care me!!!

another big bully!don't know what's wrong with her,came and climbed up on me!!

you see,what they did??I again left behind and they were laughing in front??!

After view through those pictures,how pity I am,they always left me behind and let me survive on my own.hate them so much,and thanks to them for giving the chance to drink up a pail of water.gelinya~~~Another person that I should thanks to,of course is the photographer lo.With all her fantastic skills,that's why so many funny and shameful pictures taken.After two hours+ we done our swimming lesson.Of course,won't leave the opportunity to snap again!


nah!our photographer~next week she can join us~

xiao xiao bin face~

nose bleeding..macam just finish bathing..

aiyer..3 old people's hand..especially that one on right~hahaha!

BFF pose~


So grateful to have these four monkeys to teach me swimming,at last I cure my fear in water,because even I wear goggle,I also afraid to open my eyes.Yeah!I did it~Mission 1 is completed!next mission is to teach pipi cycle!I'm pro~let me be your trainer~

oh!!before I forget,actually they recorded a video on how I swim with those monkeys!This video really made me faint and the most shameful thing in my life.DON'T EVER let me see the video on facebook or blog,or else I'm gonna buried you guys~they are so so so so so bad!!and they somemore laugh non-stop when see the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment